Ilya Thaliedor, Weaver Saber
A platinum-haired Weaver who espouses that “the contract is all.” Despite that, she is easily sidetracked for reasons of honour and revenge.
- Fanatical and Intense PvPer
- Places All Her Self-Worth in the Game
- The Honourable Blade is Ever True
- Mammet Sympathiser for Personal Reasons
- Superb +5 – Fight
- Great +4 – Rapport
- Good +3 – Weaver (Stormcalling), Survival
- Fair +2 – Athletics, Shoot, Will, Ride
- Average +1 – Empathy, Resources, Provoke, Artifice, Investigation
*(Racial) Custodians of Loom
Once per game session, use Weaver in place of any other skill tied to an in-game mechanic for one roll. The fiction also supports the use of Weaver to spot hazards or traps in old ruins and dungeons. Weaver replaces Stormcalling.
- (EE) Demonic Visage
Because I wear a fearsome suit of vanquished demons, my weight counts as 2 in social conflict against those who appear less intimidating.
- Warlord of Angra Mainyu (2 stunts)
Because I am a feared Warlord of Angra Mainyu who excels at world PVP, in physical conflicts when I am leading my fellow PVPers into battle against other players, my weight counts as 4.
Back to People.