The Five Peoples
- Stormlords are quintessential “men of the north,” descended of ancient storm-giant stock. Hardy, resilient, stubborn, and clannish, the stormlord racial makes them competent explorers. All men are their own masters. (20% of subscribers.)
- Nightkin are an ancient race of horned humanoids. Subterranean, elusive, builders, crafters, famous for Nightroads (part tunnels, part portals) that once networked the world. Most high-level crafters select nightkin as their race. (13% of subscribers.)
- Beastmen are the furry race. Cat ears, dog ears, bunny ears, tails. Despite their bad reputation both in the game lore and among players for internet reasons, beastmen have innate abilities which can be devastating in the hands of a clever fighter. (25% of subscribers.)
- Weavers were the direct servants of the Triple Goddess, imbued with her power and tasked to protect the world of Loom. Unfortunately, their hubris rose too high and allowed the demonic invasion to occur. Good at magic, intrigue, politics, bad at ethics, and morality. Most players invested in the Stormcalling system play as weavers. (23% of subscribers.)
- Logres are a mighty, honourable, and chivalrous race added in the Dead Man’s Hand expansion. Ogre knights with a strong code to one another through now-broken systems of fealty, patronage, and obligation. Because of Logre toughness and affinity with mounted and vehicular combat, Logre players are highly sought after by guilds experimenting with new tactical approaches. (19% of subscribers.)
Back to Main Page.